In Dungeons & Dragons, the powers and abilities of tabaxi are defined by the game’s mechanics and rules. Here are some of the notable powers and traits associated with tabaxi characters:
- Feline Agility: Tabaxi possess a special ability called Feline Agility. They can move at an incredible speed, allowing them to double their movement speed for a turn. However, after using this ability, they must spend a turn moving tabaxi rogue mini at normal speed before they can activate it again.
- Cat’s Claws: Tabaxi have retractable claws that they can use as natural weapons. They can make unarmed strikes with their claws, dealing slashing damage to their foes.
- Keen Senses: Tabaxi have heightened senses, particularly their sense of smell and hearing. They have advantage on Wisdom (Perception) checks that rely on these senses, giving them an edge in detecting hidden enemies or hidden objects.
- Climbing Ability: Tabaxi have a climbing speed of 20 feet. This means they can move at this speed while climbing without needing to make ability checks, making them excellent climbers.
- Darkvision: Tabaxi have the ability to see in dim light within a range of 60 feet as if it were bright light, and in darkness as if it were dim light. This darkvision ability helps them navigate in low-light conditions.
It’s important to note that the specific powers and abilities of tabaxi may vary depending on the edition of Dungeons & Dragons being played, as well as any additional options or modifications made by the Dungeon Master or the player. It’s always best to consult the rulebooks or any specific campaign setting materials for precise information on tabaxi powers and abilities in a particular game.